Friday, September 4, 2015

Changes

I decided to end my time in the Waiting Room. It served its purpose. I have grown and changed since launching that blog 10 years ago. It didn't seem right to continue it, given the person that I am now.

I am in a new place in my life and I have begun a new journey toward earning my PhD. My health has improved, thanks to the weight loss and return to fitness. Some of my old demons still try to enter my new world, but I've gotten better at telling them to STFU. It's still a work in progress, but I am on the right path.

I am excited and scared about this new journey. There is some uncertainty attached to it. But, I know that I  need to do this. I will remain forever stuck on the hamster wheel if I don't. Husband and Junior support me. My family back in Redneckville support me. My friends here in PhD University City support me. I have support from some great folks at PhD U. So, there is nothing that can stop me, except me.

Guess I better start climbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment